(Made this article last September 01, 2012)
"I was amazed by its hidden hues."
Given the colors of existence, the world cracked itself into several figures of appreciation. we have our own minds. we have our own minds. We have our own hearts. we have our own will. In short, we have our own power to choose. Choosing from that of the existing things is one of the most critical things that one can do. but for me, one stood as the fairest of them all.
Light is the polarity of darkness that is also given by god. Every single thing is energized by the spirit of light. We can see everything in our dwelling place by means of light. we cannot live without it. Yes, those flowers, butterflies, scenes, and photographs are wonderful, yet, those things won't achieve their beauty and attractiveness if light was not there.
Light serves as a notepad to me. It reminds me whenever I should open my eyes, whenever I should open my eyes, whenever I should stand my opinions, whenever I should feel the pain, whenever victory is coming, whenever there is calmness, and whenever God waits me to answer. I feel that sudden impact in my heart whenever that word vibrates into my eardrums. Shallow may it be, I think O gave light a deep appreciation that it deserves.
No, I can't force everyone to appreciate it, because just like what is said, we have our own powers.
As I type this blog, I can see darkness in the clouds as I hear the trembles of the sky. The light in this place is decreasing itself to give way to the darkness that will increase my sadness. I'm so much affected whenever the most beautiful thing I've ever seen is disappearing from the iris of my eyes. But, no. Light, in fact, is still here.
Light is truly the source of my heart's amusement. It is an extraordinary inspiration beyond everyone's ordinary perception. It stands me whenever i fall, it brings me down to the cliff of happiness; it pushes me to temptation, it pulls me for a change, and it leaves me whenever I should learn to walk into the darkness of life.
Light is my everything.
As the Genesis 1:3 says, And God said, let there be light, and there was light. God gave us an ultimate source to feel His presence. Let us learn to appreciate this. znot everyone and no one knows when the judgement day will be, but let us be prepared. Before that day, may we all know what does light mean to us.
I saw it. I was amazed. And I appreciated it from that day on. Lifelessness was not there anymore because light is... God's salvation.

I salute! AHAHA
TumugonBurahinwow ha. thanks :)
TumugonBurahin